Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Personalize Fruit roll ups this Valentines day (contest in here)

OK folks i have some awesome stuff to share.

I found out you can personalize your fruit roll ups to say whatever you want them to say. They have cool graphics and they allow you to type in a personal message that will appear on your fruit roll ups. They come in a box of 30 for 29.95 plus shipping. Its kind of cool especially in time for Valentines day and Spring Soccer just around the corner.

Check it out for yourself at www.myfruitrollups.com

They have a special promotion going right now for orders placed by Feb 02, 2008 they are taking $ 10 dollars off your order.



Also three of my lucky readers can get in on the fun. I have three promotional codes for your very own fruit rollups for FREE! send me the sweetest Valentine's messages you've sent or received and I'll award the top three entries a special treat this Valentine's Day from www.myfruitrollups.com. So send me those Valentines messages and let's see who will send me the sweetest one by January 30th, 2008 so I can get the code to you in time for you to place your order if you win. I will post the winning three messages on January 31, 2008.

thanks again guys and good luck! If you do not win you can still personalize your fruit rolls for the kiddos in time for valentines day another great idea is to personalize them for your childs soccer game for the team snack.

the site again is www.myfruitrollups.com and don't forget to place your order by February 02, 2008 for the 10 dollars off

No comments: