Wednesday, January 30, 2013
LA Boat Show Giveaway!
All Aboard for Family Fun at the 2013 Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show!
On shore and in-water, the 2013 Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show goes full throttle as
it returns to the LA Convention Center and debuts its new in-water location at Burton W. Chace Park
in Marina del Rey February 7-10. A perfect family outing, the West Coast’s premier boat show will
showcase hundreds of boats, from entry-level family cruisers to million dollar yachts, plus thousands of
the newest marine accessories and gear, daily educational seminars and fun for new and experienced
boaters of all ages. Bring the kids, there’s something for everyone throughout the weekend!
• Stand Up Paddleboarding – “Try it” at the indoor pool inside the LA Convention Center
• Meet Nickelodeon’s “Dora the Explorer” – Special meet and greet Saturday and Sunday 12pm
to 4pm with everyone’s favorite bilingual kid adventurer, Dora!
• Celebrity appearances by Phil & Bob Soven from MTV’s WakeBrothers
• Welcome to the Water Center — resources to help get started in boating
• Powerboat Docking Challenge — test you docking skills, steering a mini water-craft down a 20-
ft. "lake" to the marina and into a slip.
• Radio Disney and the California Department of Boating and Waterways – Learning to boat
safely and responsibly with an interactive exhibit hosted by Radio Disney. Fun and games for
the whole family!
Tickets are $12 for adults; youth 15 and younger accompanied by an adult and active military with ID are free. Visit
www.LosAngelesBoatShow.com to purchase tickets and more information.
*** Enter to win a family four-pack of tickets! One lucky winner will receive 4 tickets good for any day of the
show, February 7-10. Tickets are good for both show locations. To enter, check out the entry instructions on the rafflecopter below. Hurry! Contest ends…02/04 at Midnight.
a Rafflecopter giveaway