Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Private selection makes Holiday Entertaining a breeze!

I love the holidays But I always get stuck cooking the Thanksgiving and Christmas meals! Thank goodness for Private Selection products that are found in most Kroger owned stores. 

The Private Selection brand is a store brand from Kroger but the Private Selection brand is a higher end line from the everyday ordinary store brand products.  The Private Selection is more of a gourmet line at affordable prices.

 I had the pleasure of receiving a bzzKit with Crackers in it and a pound of Costa Rican coffee to try out! So I broke it out on Thanksgiving! I paired the crackers with the blue marbled pepper jack! It was so yummilicious!  Everyone had asked where I got the tasty cheese and I told them Ralphs grocery store under the Private Selection line and some people were in disbelief that this was from a "generic" line.  I told them Private Selection was far from generic! Since it was thanksgiving, I made a relish tray which I included the stuffed olives with blue cheese and they were a hit as well! People at our thanksgiving dinner were singing the praises of the Private Selection line! So I handed out some coupons and I know some of the family has purchased some of the Private Selection items at their Ralphs grocery! I also made the Costa Rican Coffee to compliment my pumpkin pie and it was a hit as well.

I was pleasantly surprised that the Private Selection line was such a hit with my food snob family! From their appetizers, deli meats and cheeses, desserts, pastas and ice creams they have something for everyone and its tasty! check out their website for more information on the Private Selection brand.  Private Selection

So to sum up my long post here are the main points :

  • The Private Selection® brand is inspired by food enthusiasts and uses only the highest quality ingredients
  • It can be found exclusively available at the Kroger family of stores
  • Rich NEW flavors of Private Selection® coffee include Sumatra, Costa Rican, Vanilla, and Toffee Nut
  • Private Selection® cheeses are available in great tasting varieties including Garlic & Herb Monterey Jack, Blue Marbled White Cheddar, Buffalo Monterey Jack, Blue Marbled Pepper Jack and others
  • A full range of Private Selection® premium offerings can be found throughout the store, including Angus meats, fresh & frozen seafood, deli meats & cheeses, ice cream, appetizers, desserts, candy, coffee, crackers, , cookies, pasta and pasta sauce, and much more


And I want to tell you that I received coupons as well as full sized samples from BzzAgent and Kroger and all of the opinions in this blog are my own.  If you would like to be a Bzzagent like me check out the button on the right hand side of the page!



No comments: