Monday, January 4, 2010

Rosarita makes a salsa really?


HI guys and gals I recently was mailed some Salsa samples to try out and they are made by rosarita! You know Rosarita? The refried beans that are so yummilicious! Anyway they have three flavors coming to a store near you:

Mild Salsa Mexican - my daughter calls this wimpy salsa but It has some flavor and not much heat
Medium Salsa Verde - a green salsa
Hot Salsa Taquera - call 911 its hot! but my daughter does not agree

This was so good especially with my tostadas and bean burrito and taco nights. You know Rosarita has a nice website to find out recipes check it out for yourself www.Rosarita.com

If you live in the Los Angeles, Dallas, Phoenix, or Denver areas, you can find Rosarita Salsas at select Walmart and grocery stores. Check them out!
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Rosarita and received a sample to facilitate my review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

www.momcentral.com

No comments: