Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to school means Lunchable to the rescue

Back to school time is here and I do not know about you but I like to send lunchables with my son. It is fast easy and nutritious. Now that lunchables have had a makeover using 100% juice and crust made with whole grain breads I feel that my kids are getting the lunch that they love and I feel less guilty knowing that they are getting something that is good for them but they dont know it. here are some of the flavors that they have from the lunchables web site http://brands.kraftfoods.com/lunchables/varieties.aspx

NEW Lunchables

* NEW Turkey + Cheddar Sub
* NEW Ham + American Sub
* NEW Turkey + Cheddar Cracker Combos
* NEW Ham + American Cracker Combo
* NEW Deep Dish Cheese Pizza
* NEW Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza

Lunchables
Lunchables with Capri Sun
Lunchables Value Twin Pack
NEW Turkey + Cheddar Sub

Turkey made with 100% turkey breast, Kraft 2% Cheddar and bread made with whole grain, these tasty subs come with Tree Top® Applesauce, Mini Nilla Wafers, spring water and Tropical Punch Kool-Aid Singles.
View nutritional info >
Check out some of our other varieties:

* Bring back the stack!
* Pack some fun on the run!
* Double your fun!

SENSIBLE SOLUTIONS

Watch for theis logo to find our better for you products.
FEEDING YOUR CHILD'S POTENTIAL

Get some quick tips from child nutrition expert Bridget Swinney, MS, RD.

VIEW


I have been sent a coupon from Kraft foods and mom central is giving me an incentive to post this review.

No comments: