Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Listerine Total Care
I was recently sent a sample of Listerine Total Care from Mom Central(www.momcentral.com) and Listerine. Listerine is a typical thing you will find in our medicine cabinet. Our kids use the listerine product for the kids and My hubby and I use the Adult Listerine.
Listerine Provides 6 benefits for your teeth in one mouthwash. And I can say it tastes great just like regular listerine!
Here are the facts: There are 6 benefits in LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash that give you a cleaner, healthier mouth:
• Helping to prevent cavities
• Restoring enamel
• Strengthening teeth
• Killing bad breath germs
• Freshening breath
• Fighting unsightly plaque above the gum line
No other fluoride mouthwash is more complete than LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE. Anticavity Mouthwash.
• LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE is intended for adults and children ages 12 and older.
• Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for one minute and then spit out. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
• To help prevent dental cavities and achieve a WHOLE MOUTH CLEAN™, LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE™ should be used twice daily after brushing your teeth for two minutes. Floss daily.
• Fresh Mint
• Suggested Retail Prices
• 250 mL (8.5 fl oz.): $3.19-$3.79 ( $3.12 - $3.49)
• 500 mL(1.5 pt.): $3.99-$4.79 ( $4.27 - $5.29)
• 1 liter (1 qt 1.8 fl oz.): $5.19-$5.89 ( $5.74 - $6.79)
• LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE™ can be purchased at all food, drug and mass merchandise outlets.
For more information visit www.Listerine.com