1) sign up for geico priveledges (you do not have to get a quote or their insurance or be a geico customer) http://tinyurl.com/geicopriveledges
Within an hour or two, you’ll receive an email from GEICO Privileges (the Subject line reads: ENJOY Your Omaha Steaks e-Certificate from GEICO Privileges!). Within that email is a link which will direct you to the GEICO site displaying your $25 coupon code (these are unique codes and may only be used once).
2) Go to http://tinyurl.com/omahasteaks and type in your email address. They will send you an email confirmation right away, and there is a link within the email to start shopping. After you get your gift card code from step one, use that link to order the hamburgers (described below) and it will automatically give you 12 free 4 ounce burgers. The 12 free won't show up in your cart until you check out, so don't panic.
3) When you get your gift card code and go to the link through the step two link, you'll be at the Omaha Steaks website. In the left hand sidebar, click on the link for "burgers/brats" etc. Scroll down until you see the option for "eight 5 ounce steak burgers" for 12.99. Add that to your cart, then checkout. (Note: apparently the $12.99 option doesn't work for everyone, if you get through the next step and it doesn't work, go back and get the $14.99 option. It will cost you $2 more out of pocket, but you'll get that much more meat.) I had to get the 12 4oz burgers for 14.99 to get the 12 free burgers.
4) At checkout, you enter your address etc and you should see the 12.99 burgers, plus the 12 free burgers you got from doing step 2 above. At the point where they ask for payment, you'll see that they add in about $13 for shipping - don't worry, your gift card code will cover that. Before you enter your credit card (or paypal - one of the payment options is "pay by paypal" if that is easier for you), enter your gift card code and hit "apply" or whatever the button says next to that. That should take your total down to roughly $3.98. Then enter your actual payment method and you will only be charged $3.98 (it may be a few cents more or less depending on your address, it was $3.98 for me)
5) Complete the transaction. In a few days you'll be getting a cooler shipment of 5.5 or 6lbs pounds of Steak burgers and depending on if you got the 12.99 or 14.99 option, you are paying like 0.36 or 1.5 a lb and you didn't have to use your gas to get to the store